The Autonomous Vehicle training module is carried out in conjunction with the expert teams at PSA & Renault.
‘Head of the Connected & Autonomous Vehicle Major’
The automotive revolution
The automobile is undergoing a revolution: Connected, Autonomous, Shared, Electrified. Mobility is growing and changing to become Multimodal or Intermodal. The customer is now at the heart of the connected vehicle. Data and Artificial Intelligence are generating many other services. These revolutions are disrupting organizations: new uses, new jobs. Technology and engineering are at the heart of these changes. ECE has created the Connected & Autonomous Vehicle Major to answer this need.
The objectives of the training
- Master the technology of embedded systems in the field of hardware and software.
- Understand the various changes in the automotive industry.
- Master the concepts of cybersecurity, safety and the concepts of vehicle electrification.
- Master and define hardware and software architectures.
The Connected & Autonomous Vehicle major aims to train engineers to meet the technological challenges of the automotive sector. The Autonomous Vehicle training module is jointly produced by PSA & Renault. This collaboration is unique in France. ECE participates in the automotive investment plan. This major has a common core with the Embedded Systems major.
- Vehicle architecture & tools : simulink, impact cybersecurity, impact safety, engineering system …
- Connected vehicle: cybersecurity, car-to-X, infotainment …
- Autonomous vehicle: data fusion, sensors, on-board artificial intelligence, trajectory planning…
This training is also available as an APPRENTICESHIP.
Discover the training in pictures
Focus on Olivier Chesnais, Head of the Major
Graduated from ECE (1998), and from the HEC Executive MBA (2010), he worked twenty years in embedded systems for the industry in various development and management positions.
He is interested in Industry 4.0, connected vehicles and entrepreneurship…
Some of our training partners
Examples of opportunities
- Hardware design engineer
- Software design engineer
- System Engineer
- Operational Safety Engineer
- Validation engineer
- Artificial Intelligence Engineer
- Data Scientist Engineer
- Application Engineer