Tapping into the black gold of data
Big Data is presented as the new industrial revolution. Indeed, the quantity of data generated by individuals and companies once stored in data farms is a mine of information, which the specialists trained by the Bachelor Digital Business & Data specialization are able to exploit and enhance to offer new services. To do this, students receive a solid education in digital marketing, the science of data analysis using mathematical tools, and database management.
The strengths of the training
- Analyze big data to create new services or applications.
- To help companies to better know their customers in order to offer them solutions better adapted to their needs.
- Master the tools of customer relationship management.
- Supporting organizations in the orientation of their global strategy.
Thanks to the knowledge acquired in the digital economy, the development of innovation skills and the expertise in programming, students have skills that are highly sought after in almost every industry. Digital data managers are seen as the key players that all organizations will need tomorrow.
- Data Structuring & Analysis
- Marketing & Customer Data Management – CRM
- Methodology & Application Development
- Management of organizations and entrepreneurship
- Languages & Human Training
- Workplace Preparation Course
This training is also available as an apprenticeship
ECE’s Bachelor Digital Business & Data is ranked 2nd in the EDUNIVERSAL 2022 ranking.
Some examples of opportunities
- Data scientist / strategist
- Research & development manager
- software developer, web developer, app developer
See the RNCP sheet
Find out the success rates
VAP / VAP (to come)