Knowing how to protect complex systems
Information security breaches, cyber-attacks and online threats continue to grow and contribute to the vulnerability of organizations around the world. Businesses, government agencies, and individuals are all affected by this threat, and the demand for cybersecurity professionals is growing rapidly. The Digital Bachelor’s program specializing in Cybersecurity & Networking is designed to enable students to master the fundamentals of cybersecurity, applying industry-recognized and emerging practices to solve real-world security problems.
The strengths of the training
- Protect organizations from cyber-attacks.
- Define and develop information systems security policies.
- Conducting IT security audits.
- Controlling risks and managing crisis situations.
The Digital Bachelor’s degree in Cybersecurity & Networking allows students to evaluate security trends, recognize best practices and understand IT security products and threats. Students learn to propose IT architectures that integrate the most appropriate security solutions for the company’s strategy. This training also provides them with the necessary expertise to analyze intrusion attempts and remedy weaknesses in computer system security.
- Project management
- Network security
- Security & Governance
- Legislation, norms & safety standards
- Languages & human training
- Workplace Preparation Course
This course is also available in apprenticeship .
The Bachelor Cybersecurity and Networks of ECE is ranked 1st in the EDUNIVERSAL 2022 ranking.
Some examples of opportunities
- Junior IT Security Project Manager
- Network and System Security Administrator
- Risk Manager, Network and IS Architect
- Computer support technician – System & network administrator
- IT Council
- Junior Network Project Manager
See the RNCP sheet
Find out the success rates
VAP / VAP (to come)