The MSc identity card
RNCP title in the process of being registered.
This MSc has obtained the SECNUMEDU CERTIFICATION delivered by the ANSSI.
- Duration: 2 years
- Start date: September 2022
- ECTS credits : 120
- Language of instruction: French
Cybersecurity, a major challenge
In France, 90% of companies were victims of cyber-attacks in 2020. Cybersecurity has become an essential strategic element for the company. Companies are investing more and more in the security of their information systems in order to have the guarantee of evolving in a secure environment, favourable to their growth and evolution. The objective of the Cybersecurity Manager training is to acquire solid knowledge of all the technical and managerial aspects of cybersecurity of information systems, its implementation and its specificities.
Becoming an actor in cybersecurity
This program allows students to acquire a dual managerial and technical skill set that will allow them to become professionals and meet the requirements of the market. Able to apprehend the new issues related to the cybersecurity, the cybersecurity expert advises and audits the security of information systems; it pilots security projects or the security aspects of IT projects; he/she designs, develops and maintains secure information systems; it anticipates threats, analyzes and responds to security incidents.
The objectives of the Cybersecurity Manager training
- Master the design of information systems adapted to the architecture, decision-making, intelligence and security of the company
- Know and master the techniques of cyber-attacks to better identify them in order to design defense strategies.
- Deploy the necessary tools to secure information systems, web and mobile applications.
- Master the standards, methodologies, and regulations in the field of information systems security
Some examples of opportunities for Cybersecurity Managers
- Data and Network Security Manager
- Cybersecurity Manager
- Cybersecurity expert
- Security Project Manager
What a student says
“Passionate about cybersecurity, I wanted to specialize in MSc at ECE because I dream to become a consultant. The proposed courses correspond perfectly to my expectations and allow me to learn to manage concrete and exciting projects.” Nina. Class of 2023.
I discover the MSc Manager of Cybersecurity
- Holder of a BAC+3 Scientific and Technical (Maths, Info), integrate our M1!
- Holder of a BAC+4 in Science and Technology (related fields), join our M2!
- The tuition fees for the year 2022 are 9 800 € / year.
- The tuition fees for students outside the European zone for the year 2022 are 10 850 € / year.