Enrolling in a ECE degree program from abroad
The following are concerned by the international admission procedure
- Students of foreign nationality, not residing in France
- Students from the European Union, with a foreign diploma
- Students of foreign nationality, with a foreign diploma, but residing in France
- French students with a foreign diploma
If you have any questions about your application, you can contact email@example.com
Studying at ECE on exchange
ECE welcomes students from all over the world. They come to the ECE Paris campus on exchange, for one or two semesters. Thanks to the international sections in ING4 and ING5 (2nd and 3rd year of the engineering cycle), exchange students can follow courses in English. The international students participate in the life and diversity of the school, in its opening to the world and in the interculturality among the students.
How to apply?
Have a bachelor’s degree, bac+3 or 4 in Science and Technology or Engineering.
NOMINATION BY THE PARTNER UNIVERSITY
Via Mobility Online. The link for the nomination is sent by e-mail. If this is not the case or the contact person has changed you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION AND DATES
Once nominated by your university you will receive an email and a link to continue your application on the Mobility Online software.
- April 1 for the fall semester
- October 1 for the spring semester
- April 20 for the fall semester
- October 15 for the spring semester
You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Photocopy of passport or identity card
- Photo of your identity
- Transcripts of grades
- Letter of motivation
- Syllabus of your current study program
- Application form (to be downloaded from Mobility Online)
- Certification of language level in English or French depending on the chosen language of instruction:
- English (IELTS : 6.0 minimum OR TOEFL : 83 IBT OR TOEIC : 780)
- French (B2 level in one of the following tests: TCF, TEF, DELF, DALF).
Exchange students have access to all courses provided they have at least a B2 level in the language of instruction. All Bachelor’s level courses are taught in French. You will find all the details about the languages of instruction and the academic offer in the course catalog.
Please note: it is not possible to take courses in more than one specialization/major. You must choose a major and enroll in its courses. You are not required to take all courses in the major.
The ECE Summer School
Since several years, ECE organizes a Summer School, jointly with other schools of the OMNES Education group. The School welcomes students from all over the world to its Paris campus, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, who follow targeted programs taught entirely in English for four weeks.
ECE INTERNATIONAL – the association
At ECE, a student association named ECE International is dedicated to welcoming international students. They facilitate their integration in France and within the school. Throughout the year, activities are organized for students and members of the association.