Studying at ECE as an exchange student
ECE welcomes students from its partner universities. They come to ECE on the Paris campus to do an academic exchange for one or two semesters. Thanks to the international sections in ING4 and ING5 (2nd and3rd year of the engineering cycle), exchange students can follow courses in English even if they do not speak French. The ECE does not require any French prerequisites to study in the international section. International students contribute to the life and diversity of the school, to its openness to the world and to the interculturality of its students.
How to apply?
– COURSE. Exchange students have access to all courses provided they have at least a B2 level in the language of instruction. All undergraduate courses are taught in French. You will find all the details about the languages of instruction and the academic offer in the course catalog. Please note: it is not possible to take courses in more than one major. You must choose a major and enroll in its courses. You are not required to take all courses in the major.
– Appointment by the partner university. Via Mobility Online. The link for the nomination is sent by email. If this is not the case or if the contact has changed you can write to email@example.com.
– Registration procedure. Once nominated by your university you will receive an email and a link to continue your application on the Mobility Online software.
- Nomination deadlines: – April 1 for the fall semester / – October 11 for the spring semester
- Application deadlines: – April 20 for the fall semester / – October 29 for the spring semester
– Prerequisite. Have a bachelor’s degree, bac+3 or 4 in Science and Technology or Engineering.
– Documents. You will be asked to upload the following documents: Photocopy of passport or identity card / Passport photograph / CV / Transcripts / Letter of motivation / Syllabus of your current study program / Application form (to be downloaded from Mobility Online) / English or French language level certification according to the chosen language of instruction: English (IELTS (6.0 minimum) / TOEFL (83 IBT) / TOEIC : 780) French (B2 level in one of the following tests (TCF, TEF, DELF, DALF))
The ECE Summer School
Since several years, ECE organizes a Summer School, jointly with other schools of the OMNES Education group. The School welcomes students from all over the world to its Paris campus, at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, who follow targeted programs taught entirely in English for four weeks.
ECE INTERNATIONAL – the association
At ECE, a student association named ECE International is dedicated to welcoming international students. They facilitate their integration in France and within the school. Throughout the year, activities are organized for students and members of the association.