FOR NEARLY 100 YEARS, ECE HAS BEEN A GENERAL ENGINEERING SCHOOL IN DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES, OPEN TO ALL SECTORS OF ACTIVITY. IT BUILDS ITS EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS WITH THE OBJECTIVE OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE, AND DIRECTS AND DEVELOPS THE CONTENT OF ITS MAJORS ACCORDING TO THE NEEDS OF THE MARKET. IT IS AUTHORIZED BY THE COMMISSION DES TITRES D’INGÉNIEURS (CTI) TO DELIVER THE TITLE OF ENGINEER.
WHERE EVERYTHING BECOMES INNOVATIVE
- Each student is free to choose his or her path according to his or her tastes, personal aptitudes and career plans.
- Project-based learning is integrated throughout the curriculum
- Each course is accompanied by a concrete and practical case study from the first year of study, such as the use of mathematics in the management of a practical case
- An innovative teaching method based on the realization of concrete projects in contact with companies and based on group work and experience.
- The projects are exposed to the professional, industrial and scientific world via the Valuation of Student Projects (VPE) program, labeled IDEFI.
WHERE EVERYTHING BECOMES INTERNATIONAL
- ECE opens wide the doors of international study: from one semester to one year, all engineering students, without exception, carry out a compulsory international experience.
- With a wide choice of international departure destinations (more than 150 agreements), this is an opportunity to discover and learn differently and to improve your language skills.
- Students have the opportunity to obtain a double skill via more than 72 double degrees in France or abroad, in science or management.
WHERE EVERYTHING BECOMES PROFESSIONAL
- The partner companies, involved in the program, provide their expertise and recruit our engineers
- ECE graduates’ profiles are highly sought after by companies , which opens up varied, original and progressive careers in terms of responsibilities and salary
- According to employers, ECE graduates stand out for their ability to adapt and integrate into teams on complex subjects and their capacity to work in project mode and to know how to highlight their achievements.
WHERE EVERYTHING BECOMES COLLABORATION
- The school’s rich and supervised community life allows each student to develop skills around a solid experience: teamwork, budget management, etc.
- This associative life is rich of about thirty very diverse student associations: to each passion its association.
IN SUMMARY: 6 GOOD REASONS TO CHOOSE ECE
EFFECTIVE EDUCATIONAL CHOICES
PROXIMITY AND PRIVILEGED EXCHANGES
The teaching teams are attentive to the students. They multiply the opportunities for exchanges to reinforce and deepen what they have learned, during the courses and the many projects that punctuate the curriculum. The teaching staff is made up of permanent professors-researchers and temporary employees from the world of higher education and research or the business world.
THE ACCOMPANIMENT OF THE STUDENTS
ECE is committed to the success of all its students, and to taking them to their full potential. To do this, it has put in place a number of mechanisms.
- Referent teachers for the first 3 years and then the heads of the majors for the last two years: a long-lasting and personalized follow-up
- Systematic interviews with students in difficulty, in relation with the parents
- Personalized follow-up for students in difficulty by the referent teacher
- Proximity and availability of permanent teachers, more personalized support at the request of students, advice in the choice of curriculum and professional project
- Coaching by professionals in work methodology for all students in the first year of the preparatory cycle
- Tutoring: classes given on demand by upperclassmen.
A Talking Space is open to students as well as Wellness Eveil Soft Skills sessions.
Free of charge and open to all ECE students, without conditions.
Appointments at the talk space are individual and confidential.
Wellness sessions are offered in small groups on Wednesdays at the end of the day.
Topics for the 2019 – 2020 year include:
- Mistakes that prevent success
- Boosting self-confidence
- Develop a sustainable motivation
- Find the goals that inspire
- The fundamental balances
- Take control of your stress
- Bioethics of everyday life: body, mind and allies.