RNCP file in progress.
Duration: 2 years
(1 year program for holders of 240 ECTS acquired in a scientific and technical or computer science training. In 2 years for holders of 180 ECTS acquired in a generalist training).
Start date: September
Total ECTS: 150
Language of instruction: French
Knowing how to adapt to the digital transition of the 21st century
Data Management and Artificial Intelligence represent major strategic challenges for companies and organizations of all types, sizes and sectors.
These disciplines create a great deal of added value; the big data andAI professions, which create knowledge from large volumes of data, have now become essential to the digital transformation of companies.
The objectives of the training
- To know the main data professions and master the steps of the value chain: collection, integration, modeling, visualization, analysis, prediction and storytelling.
- Master Big Data models such as Hadoop and Spark.
- Acquire a mastery of management tools specific to the data processing, analysis and visualization industries.
- Understand the Big Data paradigms and the mechanisms of data governance.
- Mastering data analysis and manipulation tools (R, Spark, Python, Matlab, etc.).
The MSc Data Engineer and Artificial Intelligence trains future experts and managers in questions related to the creation of value from data management andartificial intelligence. This program allows its graduates, thanks to their managerial and technical skills, to master the analysis of Big Data in order to collect the information necessary to make strategic and marketing decisions and to create innovative services. They will be ready to anticipate the different scenarios and possible uses of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence to meet the economic challenges of digital transformation.
- Machine learning
- Security of information systems
- Management of information systems
- Computer network security
- Mobile programming
- Mathematics for data scientist
- Advanced Java
- Microsoft C#
- Machine learning
- Business Intelligence
Cette formation est délivrée en partenariat avec Microsoft et OnePoint.
Examples of opportunities
- Data engineer
- Data/big data engineer
- Data Developer
- Machine learning engineer