Bridges for reorientation or further study are now part of students’ paths and strategies. But the procedures are still very individualized, which makes the applications numerous and costly. Like the post-bac and post-prepa competitive exams, candidates from higher education (preparatory classes, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, DUT, ATS specialization, L1 health, etc.) should be able to group their applications together via a single procedure. Building on its leadership position among private post-baccalaureate engineering school competitions, the Avenir Competition created the AvenirPlus Competition in 2016.
AVENIR PLUS: COMMON PROCEDURE SPECIFIC TO PARALLEL ADMISSIONS
The Avenir Plus procedure of the Concours Avenir allows students already in higher education to join the ECE in :
- 1st year of the preparatory cycle (except for the general Bac and STI2D)
- 2nd year of the preparatory cycle
- 1st year of the engineering cycle (except CPGE MP, PC, PSI and PT)
- 2nd year of the engineering cycle
THE BENEFITS OF FUTURE PLUS
- One application
- 100% online registration
- One-time application fee (100€ – 40€ for scholarship holders)
- Results from all selected schools on a single date
THE FUTURE PLUS PROCEDURE IN 8 STEPS
- From January 15, 2021: mandatory registration at the Avenir Plus procedure on Avenir competition .
- Create your personal application file by indicating your marital status, your current studies and the details (grades) of your complete academic record since the 11th grade.
- Choose among the schools that are proposed to you according to your profile, without having to rank them in order of preference. No matter how many sites you choose from your list, the procedure is exactly the same.
- Study of your file by the Concours Avenir.
- Once your application is complete and validated by the Concours Avenir, it is sent to the schools you have selected for study.
- Invitation to an interview by the selected schools if you are eligible.
- You can view your results directly in your account for all the schools you have applied to. You can then answer “yes” to the school that interests you the most.
- Administrative registration with the school you have chosen.
- The application fee for the Avenir Plus procedure is 100 € (40 € for scholarship holders) regardless of the number of schools chosen.
- Apprenticeships and foreign courses/diplomas are not included in this process.
- Places offered:
- Paris campus: 1st year – 20 / 2nd year – 20 / 3rd year – 20 / 4th year – 15
- Lyon campus: 1st year – 5 / 2nd year – 7 / 3rd year – 10
You are in the general or STI2D final year? Join the ECE via the competitive examination Avenir Bac
You already have a BAC? Join the ECE via the competitive examination Avenir Plus
You are in CPGE MP, PC, PSI or PT? Join the ECE via the e3a-Polytech and PT competitions