Welcome to ECE Paris - Graduate School of Engineering
Transforming students to become the next leading engineers to integrate in the creative world of cutting edge technology.
Founded in 1919, ECE Paris is committed to training students in science and technology focusing on emerging information and communications technology.
ECE Paris campus is centrally located inside Paris, just steps away from the Eiffel Tower.
ECE Paris is ranked as the Top 3 Engineering school in France for international recognition
Why choose ECE Paris Master's degree ?
ECE Paris Master's degree in Engineering is accredited by the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research and is recognized internationally.
- Involves high quality project driven teaching methods
- A large network of international partner universities
- An active Student Life animated by over 30 different student associations
- Mandatory paid internship opportunities with a guidance from a dedicated Career Centre staff
This is ECE Paris:
- Top 3 Engineering school in France for international recognition
- Excellent employability rate after graduation
- Teaching faculty with high academic background and/or active professionals in the leading industries
- Coding the future - one of the leading programs in embedded technology
ECE Paris' mission is to train students in the international development of businesses and all economic players in a globalized world, with respect for ethics, diversity and cultures.
Major Embedded Systems